The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Side Skirt Help

jazz1

Ok iv made my whole mind up, i need to buy a pair of side skirts apart from the toyota oem`s as there too common. I want a pair of side skirts that are higher than the do luck front, when looking at the car from a side angle. For example, when you look at a supra with a do luck front bumper it has to be lower than the side skirts, can anyone advise me on some side skirts that are higher than the do luck front?:search: please(the picture is an example but i dont like those skirts)

0403tur_980supra09_z.jpg

well i want everything perfect this time, i spent 2k previously and lost out alot of money selling my kit as i had the veilside arches and wings west etc, which was all uneven(skirts were lower than the front:( ). When i used to look at my supra from the side i was like:blink: :blink: , anyway my car looked like a space ship, i was so fed up that i stucK on the veilside arches, i did not want to spend no money tuning the supe anymore. Now after forcing my dad he said he will cover the holes etc, which made me a happy boy. I now want my supra to look perfect and i want to spend loads of money etc, thats why i want the bumper to look lower than the skirts

Jazz buy the skirts to match the front end, that way they will line up and the shape will flow. Some front and side skirt combinations don't work for me at all, as they just look so mis-matched.

I love my Top Secret kit as the cross section shape of the front carriers into the side skirts and then into the rear spats, see pics in my garage to see what I mean.