Am I a Supra snob?

Fifty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lotus49

The Supra is much nicer looking, but let's face it, most Nobles are REALLY quick and no matter how tuned they are, I doubt that many Supras could keep up with a well-driven Noble.

Guest Flat4_ire
A nice supra can make any car look average, holds it's own against all sorts IMHO :)
lol ah guys will you be realistic here, supras are ahead of their time and gorgeous cars but theyre are far sexier automobiles, bit of honesty around here wouldnt go astray!!

Guest Flat4_ire
Yes

How this ; spend K40 on a Supra how would that match eh?:)

different then but if we are talking standard supra versus standard noble, f360, mc claren f1 etc etc you wouldnt even look at the supra!

a 40k 800bhp perfect supra though i would love more than anything

Guest Flat4_ire
snob no....

Supra lover yes ;)

I like the supra shape more than the noble but I do like the noble but more for its concept. Shape wise it looks like a bigger MR2.

Just my 2p's worth. :)

sure im a supra lover too, but i also realise that theyre are FAR sexier cars, unlike some people on this site who just think the world of cars starts and ends in the word "supra"

Guest Flat4_ire
i love the look of the noble and very nearly brought a 3r before i got the supra its just the cabin size that put me of.....a bit cramped at 6ft5"

and instead you bought a red car :tongue:

Guest Flat4_ire
Well for under 10 grand i dont see many other cars with looks, reliability, performance, super car ass whopping potential, road presence...i could go on, than a supra TT...period! :D

gto zx300, ok the zx aint as pretty but gtos are sexy