The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sticker Needed

jazz1

Guest gzaerojon

how strange, when i got my car i noticed the faded paint on my bonnet of where this sticker was, drives me mad as i can't pollish it out.

i can only see it in half light though, so not too bad :D

are these top secret ones known as the oem toyota ones? if so il take them if there plastic

No, funnily enough the OEM Toyota ones are made by Toyota and the Top Secret ones are made by Top Secret :p

The TS side skirts are made of GRP and one of the best looking skirts for the Supra IMO, Veilside skirts however..... :nooo: :taped: :run:

Guest gzaerojon
No, funnily enough the OEM Toyota ones are made by Toyota and the Top Secret ones are made by Top Secret :p

The TS side skirts are made of GRP and one of the best looking skirts for the Supra IMO, Veilside skirts however..... :nooo: :taped: :run:

i do like them, but i've got a respray comming up and fancied a change.

something a bit flash

i've always liked the veilside sides, but then lots of people have them :(