gtcars new T51R

JamieP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Usmann A

edited - could be KAI or SPL, they both come in DBB option.

T51R SPL is 76mm. comp

T51R KAI is 70.3 mm comp sides

all come with a garrett 1.00 AR so not a street turbo pal. but fun when it kicks in,

T51R is a biggun :D The BB options are the one to get...

That's one sweet car :D Bet they are asking a small fortune for it like the others.

Lowered, with no spoiler and I think flaired arches...me like...

You sure it's not a Trail bonnet, Bob? I can't decide...don't think it could be a real VS if it's in carbon...

Guest Terry S

HKS T51-R single turbo conversion, HKS wastegate & metal manifold gasket, HKS screamer pipe, HKS fuel pump with uprated fuel lines, HKS fuel pressure Regulator, HKS fuel rail and 1000cc HKS injectors, HKS Induction & Type R Intercooler & intercooler pipes & hoses, HKS coil overs, HKS catch tank, HKS Coil Overs, Greddy oil cooler, large alloy rad, OS Giken clutch, Greddy E-manage ECU,

1000cc injectors on an emanage!!!

HKS T51-R single turbo conversion, HKS wastegate & metal manifold gasket, HKS screamer pipe, HKS fuel pump with uprated fuel lines, HKS fuel pressure Regulator, HKS fuel rail and 1000cc HKS injectors, HKS Induction & Type R Intercooler & intercooler pipes & hoses, HKS coil overs, HKS catch tank, HKS Coil Overs, Greddy oil cooler, large alloy rad, OS Giken clutch, Greddy E-manage ECU,

Blimey. That's challenging :blink: An Ultimate could probably do it...

-Ian

It's got 2 sets of Coil overs...must be a slick ride!! :rlol: :p

why spend all that dosh on top end performance products,, to then put a piggyback system in to run it? seems odd, not knocking the emanage i know its a proven bit of kit.... but if a jobs worth doing its worth doing properly, and to spend out on that spec of tunning surley power and performance gains would increase with a stanalone ECU.

• 1 month later...

There was a T51R soop in the autotrader last week, bright yellow with gum ball graphics, was up for 18 thou, stated 700 bhp and 208 mph. Not in there this week. I think that the bonnet on the black one in the pics, is the same as on the Envy soop. Thats a Trail bonnet isn't it ?.

There was a T51R soop in the autotrader last week, bright yellow with gum ball graphics, was up for 18 thou, stated 700 bhp and 208 mph. Not in there this week. I think that the bonnet on the black one in the pics, is the same as on the Envy soop. Thats a Trail bonnet isn't it ?.

this one:p

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=65411&highlight=208