The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bolney 2006 - Saturday 8th April Club Cars Poll

Branners

Which car should represent the club at Bolney 2006?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which car should represent the club at Bolney 2006?

theres a funny old theory about sticky posts, its been said if you make a post sticky then people look straight past it as they think they have seen it before. So I tend to keep them as normal posts and then post a reminder reply after a day or two.

JB

feck burt iam loving yours with the new bonnet cant wait to see it in the flesh

;) cheers bud, looking forward to see how my T61 with Autronic mapping compares to your Gt40.... your supe looks real good bud, defo one of the best in black IMO

Is that the 4 choices..? Or can we make other suggestions..?

the poll is open until Sunday so we could throw another car in (we had a massive response to this last time we did it, shame we didnt get the same this time). Only problem is the votes already cast will stand so its going to be an uphill struggle for anybody to beat the 2 people in the lead.

JB

how many cars did you have last year then fella, spoilt for choice eh?

cant believe we only have four cars for the stand..... out of 4K members.. its seems a bit of a poor show.. and this is a part charity event too so i understand.

how many cars did you have last year then fella, spoilt for choice eh?

cant believe we only have four cars for the stand..... out of 4K members.. its seems a bit of a poor show.. and this is a part charity event too so i understand.

We didn't do this last year - as we had a GT Battle display area instead. The last time we did this was 2 years ago - and it proved to be very successful - so we thought we'd do it again.

The 2 MR2's are chosen and the 2 cars from the GTR Register are now chosen. Tomorrow we'll have the 2 supra's, and the other clubs should be letting me know their cars ASAP.

Hopefully this will work out again this year (fingers crossed).

Daz