The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the 1st monthly brighton meet 2nd of april

sim

the 1st monthly brighton meet it will be held on the ist sunday of every month . its on the calendar please put your names down if your going

this meet will be held some where completly different to the last brighton meet. i will let you know where we will be meeting and where we are convoying to this weekend coming:)

• 2 weeks later...

directons to stanmer park

if you are coming from lewes area then go on to the a27 towards brighton as you come of the a27 to go in to brighton stanmer park is the fist on the right

if you are coming from brighton you need to get on the lewes road which starts from brighton pier drive up the lewes road towards lewes just before you go under the bridge to go on the a27 there is a turning on the left . the entance to stanmer park . i hope you all got that:thumbs:

I'll be there, just hope the weather holds out like today :D

Dave/sim do you fancy meeting at the usual place ?

no can do mate im meeting supradibbs down at brighton front before i go to stanmer park i will see you at stanmer park