The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tesco Insurance quote

Lucifer

Needless to say I bought it, £167.50 on my private policy.

I have always kept a private policy as well as my traders. Couldnt believe that quote. M reg Uk spec. Bizzare, but everything is correct, never got my card out so quickly!

30, 8 yrs ncb, garaged, clifford, tracker, in the middel of no where, 1000 volentery excess.

ah cheers mate, the moment i get the old one off as i have to book it in as not mechanically or tecnically minded

i will get the old one back off to you but will keep you posted,

is it next day del or 2-3 days? just so i can ask the future father in lw to stay up

I have always kept a private policy as well as my traders. Couldnt believe that quote. M reg Uk spec. Bizzare, but everything is correct, never got my card out so quickly!

30, 8 yrs ncb, garaged, clifford, tracker, in the middel of no where, 1000 volentery excess.

ha ha im 29 5 years ncb 5500 claim cat1 alarm fully comp with250 excess

£315 HOWZAT!!!!!! lol

alex:p :p

Now that is bizzare, before I had the single fitted to my n/a, I was paying £700 35 years old, no convictions, 15 years no claims

mine was pretty good i fort! 25, 4yrs ncb, kept on driveway and originally directline quoted me £530 fc on my import, then got my paperwork through and they had got the year of manufacture wrong, so i rang them and they told me that they'd change it, which made it £414 with £250 xs. how often do insurance say that they o u money!? :D