The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Centre Caps

CJ

I am struggling to find a set of centre caps for my newly acquired Work Wheels. Someone has suggested getting some custom made out of aluminium billett (I think thats what they said :blink: ).

What sort of company would I contact to get these made?

hello m8 i put a thread up in the past on this, didnt get much help so i contacted WORK wheels them self but they were no help so i invented my own, i popped down to tescos bought 4 stainless steel flasks and fitted them using o,rings which i bought down the spare shop (removing the wheels and fitting from the inside) never had any problems with them they stay on solid and they do the job?

DSC00213.JPG

I am struggling to find a set of centre caps for my newly acquired Work Wheels. Someone has suggested getting some custom made out of aluminium billett (I think thats what they said :blink: ).

What sort of company would I contact to get these made?

have you got any pics of your wheels would be nice to see them :search:

Seen those wheels or ones very similar on a few Supras over here, Im sure someone can point you in the right direction :)

I have Gaz and Ibrar on the case but no joy yet. I have also asked Dusty but he says they are a special order and could take months :(

Have you contacted Work wheels themselfs as if im correct and as your pics are showing they do make center caps for that batch of wheels (on my model of wheels they dont but on there newer style wheels they started making them . i done a google search once and there was a company in America which done center caps for certain Work wheels???

I have Gaz and Ibrar on the case but no joy yet. I have also asked Dusty but he says they are a special order and could take months :(

Thats bad news if Dusty cant help ya! :D

Usman has a set of those, as did Mark Ayling I believe... or VERY similar ones :) Nice wheel.

I have good news. Work have put me in touch with another compnay that sells the centre caps. I now need to send them a pic of the wheels (TBH, I am not sure if they are the Meister ones) and then they can supply. In saying that, they are going to cost me $35 each without shipping :(

I have good news. Work have put me in touch with another compnay that sells the centre caps. I now need to send them a pic of the wheels (TBH, I am not sure if they are the Meister ones) and then they can supply. In saying that, they are going to cost me $35 each without shipping :(

there is always them tesco flask lids at £3.85 ish each but everyone to there own taste.:D

Ive got a spair set of brand new billet centre caps here that I bought for my CCW's

They have no design on them just highly polished they are yours for what I paid for them, just measure the hole that they need to go in to..

:)