The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Racing Hart - what are they like?

merckx

I'm thinking of buying some Racing Hart CR's in 18" .

Anyone care to comment on their quality and durability.

Is the lip stainless?

Any signs of corrosion/tarnishing etc?

Thanks

http://www.hartwheels.co.jp/cat_030814_racinghart_typecr_monobolock/rh_typecr__top_menu.data_/images/rh_typecr__top_menu_02.gif

lol DO NOT use them over winter! anyone who's seen mine will agree

Fecking hell, that's not good.

Is that the polished lip then?

I've been searching for wheels for bloody ages and I decided on these a while back, cannot find any others I like. :(

Fecking hell, that's not good.

Is that the polished lip then?

I've been searching for wheels for bloody ages and I decided on these a while back, cannot find any others I like. :(

Was a chromed lip. I didnt take the best care of mine TBH. Plus its a daily driver. Im sure some Zoopseal would help

Was a chromed lip. I didnt take the best care of mine TBH. Plus its a daily driver. Im sure some Zoopseal would help

I'll let Green Peace give details but I'm sure he was not very happy with the short amount of time his lasted.

Bugger, don't know what to do now! :cry:

I don't use the car during the week as I've got the van so it shouldn't get much exposure to the salt on the roads.

Was it just the lip and was the rest of the wheel okay?

Thanks for letting me know . :)

Bugger, don't know what to do now! :cry:

I don't use the car during the week as I've got the van so it shouldn't get much exposure to the salt on the roads.

Was it just the lip and was the rest of the wheel okay?

Thanks for letting me know . :)

Just the lip. MrB has them too, he's had no probs with his car as a weekender

I have a set of 19's with chrome dish, the dish is stong- but the alloy (laser cut on mine) is showing some damage/corrosion - and it can't be re-touched as they are chrome/alloy mix and the refurb place says there is nothing they can do with them....

I haven't taken the best care of them, as I can't spend my entire life cleaning them...

They look good though!

no mate,

Do you think that will help?

Had them balanced (which is what I think is wrong) and was going to have a lazer alignment done soon.

I assume they will be a slightly different size and offset to your old wheels, so yes definitely get the alignment done, should make a big difference.

Any luck with that info?

cheers