The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bucket seats fitted today, DIY again!

China Man

Well, after 5 hours of hard work I managed to fit the 2 corbeau seats that I bought at ebay.

It took me 20 minutes to take out the 2 standard seats, only five bolts each side. I have ordered a pair of supra specific corbeau mounting bracket from Paul and I am not too happy with the quality of the bracket.

I am sure it has nothing to do with Paul since the bracket is sent from USA corbeau but I think most of the local metal work people could have made a better pair of bracket.

The seats mount to the runner with no problem at all. The bracket takes a lot of bending and shaping the metal to fit....

anyway here are two pictures

I will take the center parts of the seat with me to HK in May and have it re-trim and add logo :D

70 for the 2 seats

180 for the brackets

so 250 all inc

Ian, you are a bit taller than me and I have no idea how you fit in the driving seats and drive :) my head is an inch from the top lining...

in my sitting room now, I will make 2 bracket for it and make them into sofa seat in the dinning room for games :D

I will be useful when I want to return the car back to stock, easier to sell then...

flat4_ire is looking to buy some Id say he'd take your arm and all off for them leathers.

VERY nice ! !

I DO prefer it if the seats look...errr...MATCHED rather than Boy-Racer

know what i mean ?? NOT a fan of Bright-Blue / Scarlet etc

(just a personal preference mind you)

THOSE look like they could have come with the Soop as new ! !

NICE. ;)

AND......CHEAP ! ! (always a bonus)