The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Update on the never ending conversion!

Pig

I now have my car back. I cannot find words to describe how i feel in it. For example i have not been flashed out for months, got flashed out this morning on a duel carriage way and the guy pulled up next to me and gave me a massive smile and very animate kiss of perfection!

Wow, what a confidence boost!

I used to drive my car very fast cause it was sooooo noisy that it hurt my ears (wanted to get out of it asap!) Now i can cruis between 70 and 80 and the car is quiet :D. For anyone i have told i would like a baffle....i take it back!

However the work is not finished on it yet.

The car is currently running on the stock ECU because of the MAF. This means that i need to drive purely off boost!

I would like to thank all who gave me the info about this. Especially CJ who ended up being very blunt as i was insisting white could be black....even if only for a little bit. LOL Thanks guys!

I have had a few nice back fires....just little pops, which i like to refere to as mini orgasms! Unfortunatly i have a feeling this will stop once i get it mapped :( oh well!

So the next stage is to put the emanage back in, once ian c is back in action and get it mapped...untill then.....she will give me plenty of relaxing pleasure.

So far my thank you list is as follows:-

Terry S: From day 1 on the forum he has shared his knowledge with me. Now this knowledge has cost me a fortune, but given me a dream car at the age of 20. Thanks

Matt Harwood:- Matt has only done 2 bits of work on my car, the first was the RLTC (my best mod overall) which turned out to be VERY complicated and kept him working till for about 10 hours (ouch) and ofcourse the dreaded emanage. Matt has connected it, disconnected it, connected it and disconnected it. Hopefully it will only need to be connected once more. Matt has been very busy but has still managed to find the time to travel and work on my car. He has also said that he will travel to where i get it mapped. I dont think there is anything else he could have done. Thanks matt

Mark (pheonix):- Kept me informed everystep of the way and been very kind to me financially after my dreaded blown twins. He has kept to all deadlines i asked him too. I cannot recommend him enough. (which is the same for terry and matt btw)

Now the most important person of all, the one who this wouldnt have happened without.

Jacqueline:- My adorable partner, she has supported me through the real hard time of the blown twins and infact...a pretty shitty time recently which would have been easier had i have had my supra, rather than my polo.

She has helped me make the right decisions and put up with me talking about the car 24/7.

Just to make yesterday special for me, she has been on the phone to pheonix trying to organise her to valetted before she came back. I am so touched that she would think to do this.

I love you so much darling and look forward to getting asked to slow down where were....."testing".

Oh and ofcourse the major question....is she fast.....well she is only running at 0.8 bar at the moment and to answer your question...yes. Maybe not as fast as i thought she would be but hopefully this will be rectified by the increase in boost!

Cheers for all who have been interested and for all who have put up with my winging at meets!

Jon