The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mapped today by sheedy

BURT

:) :) well the day finally came.... we mapped the car today in the rain!!!

scared the pants out of me the first time:scared: , hitting 1.45 bar in the pissing rain, couldnt really see where the f**k i was going but he said "GO FASTER" and kept saying it... havent a clue what top speed i hit as i wasnt looking,

Oh the noise.... its sounds like a jump jet, and goes like one too :nana:

Ihave to say that sheedy and the autronic did a fantastic job, but he is a mad man, but so knows what hes doing.

Bring on the meets, she is ready to be unleashed onto the world lol

whens the next one fella, was supposed to be taking her to the brunters meet but forgot and tried to pay for my runs etc a few days ago but they have closed it so cant fecking go now!!!

so will have to do the pod.... but not on day when evry man and his dog is there...

you going to the brighton meet on sunday?

Guest Flat4_ire
thats what we are hoping for, but sheady said that he has so much timing in that he can easily take the turbo on more on road fuel.

tbh gonna learn hoe to drive her first, then gonna wind her up;:D

yeah 500rwhp is a lot of power man, u only realise just how crucial tyres are when u purchase a powerful rwd car!