The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Happy Birthday Flat4_ire!!

Guest Flat4_ire

Guest Flat4_ire

Happy brithday to me! :D seeing as nobody else was gonna say it!:innocent:

no abuse today guys now so the white flag is up for one day only ok?! ;)anywho, apart from the ball of other stuff ive ordered for the car, the main purchase that ive treated myself too is a brand new set of these badboys for the white sup!! :D cant wait to get em, hope ya like

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/corcorantonyire/rhc4r1menu_02.jpg[/img]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
Yep!

Seems that you've had your fair share of jap motors from looking at your sig flat4, which was the most fun?

cheers all, to be honest so far the most fun was the impreza sti type r, but i havent had much chance with the TT yet as ive been flat out working the past few weeks, but i have all the gear here now for BPU and that should be great, but the feelin i get driving the sup and the attention it gets is second to none! now wheres my vodka and redbull at :D

Guest Flat4_ire
happy birthday mate, hope you have fun with the tullow girl eh :eyebrows: :p :D

shes coming down for tomorrow night man, and ohhh yes fun will be had!!

Guest Flat4_ire
nice choice :)

ha cheers! it had to be done, not cheap but feckit im gonna give this car my best effort.. TRD half carbon fibre wing and carbong fibre bonnet are on the way! i think with these and the rims the car will look stunning IMHO of course ;)

ha cheers! it had to be done, not cheap but feckit im gonna give this car my best effort.. TRD half carbon fibre wing and carbong fibre bonnet are on the way! i think with these and the rims the car will look stunning IMHO of course ;)

Just got myself a c/f hood to go with the c/f wing. Agree both go well with the CR-4s

Guest Flat4_ire
Just got myself a c/f hood to go with the c/f wing. Agree both go well with the CR-4s

Deffo! only way to go on the white supra anyway ive always thought, il post up a few pics in 2 weeks when she is all setup! 6wks for the rims tho! :(