The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How time flys!

Jake

It was three years ago today I picked up my first Supra! Three years ago this Saturday I made my first post on here.

My Mrs was like "What do you want one of those for? You'll probably smash it up in a month or get yourself banned again". Yet here we are three years later, no accidents, no points, never even been stopped by the police. Not bad considering it's my primary means of transport.

It's been a right laugh too. Kicked the ass of few cars and bikes that thought they could beat a Supe. Even the problems have been good in a way. I've learnt a lot about the car and its engine.

Met some really interesting guys through here. Had some massive arguments and lots of real laughs.

Great cars, great club.

My Mrs was like "What do you want one of those for? You'll probably smash it up in a month or get yourself banned again". Yet here we are three years later, no accidents, no points, never even been stopped by the police. Not bad considering it's my primary means of transport.

touch wood mate (the tree kind)

worked out ok for some ainn't :p

Well done m8

It was three years ago today I picked up my first Supra! Three years ago this Saturday I made my first post on here..

13K posts later, was it all worth it?

What a waste of time and brainpower eh?

I tried to count all my posts in the last 5 years, it was depressing...

You bunch of piss taking bastards. I don't know why I come here :D

Does go quick. I didn't realise we got our cars at a similar time!! Spect you've had a few more miles out of yours though
Yeah, just a few more :D

As far as I know Rosie, You're the only person with more posts per day than me. Bobbeh also has more posts than me though.