The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom baffle for 5inch tips.

Guest Usmann A

Guest Usmann A

Hey guys can do these custom baffles for any exhaust. But had a trial one made up for a BL on mine and its good. Really drops the sound level, and makes the 4inch systems sound a litte more neighbour friendly.

what ya think?

if i can get intrest then I can make a few up.

Guest Usmann A

£50, but i only have mocks for a BL backbox atm. :)

BTW, that is a prototype, the finished will have stainless nuts and bolts.

btw, this has soundproofing material in the muffler too,so its ok kit.

Guest Usmann A

cos its a custom one bobs, and the more orders i get the cheaper it gets too.

remember these are guys running 4inch systems, or exhausts so £50 or cheaper aint going to hurt them. :D, esp if its made well and does the job.

TBH 50 seems a lot. however i seem to have little choice at the moment as dont want to be pulleed all the time and i needed ear plugs for long journies with twins....dread to think what single will be like!

Is there anyway of having this with out the holes through the end of the pipe??? e.g just scrwed in at the back???

Its only a bit of sheet metal m8, my friend knocked one up for a massive RX7 pipe for use at the ring, did it for a tenner.... but I dont think he even charged at the end of the day, but that was a one off, so I understand the need to claim back some for the time spent ;)

Guest Usmann A

you see, this one is actually a proper sound proofed one, taking into account you cant stand near the exhaust, as its just too damn deep, you can feel it.And we dont get people 8-9 house down shouting at me. haha

now we can talk to each other while were working round the back.

I`agree 50 is expensive, but then again, like i say, they guy i use his time is rather valueable. :)

If i can get a couple in im sure i can get i down quite a bit.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/6615154552.jpg&s=x10

Guest Usmann A

LOL, thats the states gamer, where they have 4inch tube benders every corner. whereas here its a pain to get 4inch pipe material, unless u buy in big quantities. Remember labour is cheap there compared to here.

I didnt know BL made one, so i just got one made up. BL is a better alternative then. :notworthy