The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm in Florida and I wish my supra was with me

hogmaw

This is THE place to have a supra, big open empty roads and it's hot & sunny! I have a shit hire car and there are so many hondas & evos & M3s etc that need teaching a lesson. But in this thing, no way. One thing I was wondering tho and that is how easy it is (if at all) to get a sunroof cut into a supra? You don't need one in the UK as much as here obviously but would be nice to know + pics if anyone's done it?

wheres all the supra pics then,

u shoud of arranged to meet some lads off the supraforums

Too short notice :-(

Anyway their cars would just make me drool and gag, the Americans have so much more over here, when it comes to big power they don't mess about!

I love it in Florida and the roads are amazing. A Supra would be so good there, not an aero top though its so hot it would be unbearable to drive without the air con. Luckly I really liked my hire car. Enjoy yourself.

Laz and I have been to Florida too and the Roads are brill, hardly anything on the roads compared to England and the congestion we get. When we hired the last vehicle we both agreed that we had wished that they hired that Supras out:D

I would move there tomorrow!!!!

I,ve been to florida Quit a few times now

The last 2 times got a convertible mustang

The last time we spent a few days in the keys then

over a period of 2 weeks we drove up stopping off on the way at various places until we got to orlando then we went to disney :thumbs:

i wish I could go and stay there for good

one day hopefully I will give this over taxed rainy cold oppressive place the finger

I have a brand new apartment in Osceola Drive, Parkway in Florida. Time-share but freehold. Its just south of Orlando, 10 minutes from Disney, you can watch the firework displays at Disney every evening from the veranda. 42" tellys in both living rooms, only 36" in bedrooms, everything you could possibly think of including a phone beside the bog. Sleep 8 in comfort, 10 if you are close ...lol

Since splitting up with my partner have been thinking of selling, so anybody who is seriously considering F;orida .............

http://www.redweek.com/resort/P1229