The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19" tyres...where from?

jackso11

Does anyone on here who has 19" wheels know a good place to buy tyres? The only tyre I can find for around £100 each is a Nankang, and I don't know what they are like...

Is that the best price I will find?

To be honest mate, I would not consider putting any £100 jimmy joke shop tyre on a high performance car. That rubber is your only contact with the road. It is the last thing you should be looking to save money and scrimp on. :(

I am not really looking to go for the cheapest tyre, just a good price. £100 each seems like quite a lot really

I think you will find that the only tyres you will get for £100 will be the crap end of the market.

I have found Falkens for £108 which seems good enough

Stop focusing on price mate, you need to buy a good quality tyre, not a cost effective one!

I pay only a couple of £ less for 17in F1's, and thats at an very discounted price.

Your tyres are the only thing that keep your car to the road, its the one area of a high performance car you must not cut corners on.

• 1 month later...