The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shiny at last!

ellis

After a 5 hour washing, polishing and waxing session on Saturday ready for Sunday meet here in Lincoln, the old girl had never looked better! As I walked past the car park from the office today I looked back and it induced a semi so just had to get the camera out! Even 2 days later she's still sparkling - so just thought I'd share the image with you all!

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6017/incarpark6jz.jpg

while you were washing it, how many neighbours came past and said 'you can do mine when your finished'

My driveway is shared by the path into the village store.

I get everybody asking that. I just tell them to form a queue.

My driveway is shared by the path into the village store.

I get everybody asking that. I just tell them to form a queue.

is there like a book you can get with 'stupid things to say while a man is washing his car'?

i remember a few years ago, my dad bought me a £50 mini, i did the damn thing up over a year while i was 16 and waiting to learn to drive. new wings, bonnet, front end, all the rusty bits, new subframe, and then paint.

one day as we were getting ready for top coat, car is in 7 different colours of primer, a neighbour came round and says 'have you painted it yet?'

me and my dad looked at each other and thought, well, obviously no :)

That looks great dude. Makes me want to spring for UK headlights. I could afford them after this trip to Norway, but the wife wants a new bed. Some things are worth the sacrifice.

They're cheap from Steve Manley!! Go on, go on, go on!!

Its an offical US colour, so its a Toyota colour if you're worried about that? :)

Alpine Silver and Quicksilver were both great colours.

more worried about keeping at as stock as possible so UK colour all the way, it would loose value if i was to go for a non uk colour:(