The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM skirts fitted

mikeyb10supra

hi all

managed to pick up and fit my oem skirts on sunday which I have been after for months, struck a deal with AJM on here aka andre really nice guy, I have fitted these on the car but not used double sided tape on the door sills!!

the skirts seem fine but for added security would like to stick some mastic/sealer under where it joins the sill

can anyone reccomend the best stuff to use for this?

Cheers

Mike

ps pics to come later after I have cleaned the car up as the skirts are covered in dirt and wd-40 at the mo

cool, am afraid i don't know about which sealer to use but have a slight hi-jack for you.

since the skirts are oem, do you have to inform your insurance company about them as the car could have came straight from the factory with them on anyway?

ta, and apologies once again.

hi Mike

Thanks for the kind comments. It as a pleasure meeting you and John and I'm glad you like the skirts. I'll forward the for sale pics of the car in its current form as soon as we get a sunny day.

Rgds

Andre