The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What should I be looking to sell for?

VIL

I guess this goes in the chat section as I am just canvassing opinions at moment.

My job is changing in a few weeks and it looks like after 3.5 great years together, the Sup may have to go :(

She is a Silver GZ TT (usual full GZ spec, leather, cruise, etc) registed 93, 125,000 miles, mostly standard except for 17" Kosei alloys, cat back stainless steel exhaust & Koni front struts, plus a few other bits`n`pieces.

Nice, cared for clean car inside and out? Roughly whats it worth?

Dunno i woulda thought 6.5 was cheap for 70k miles. Think the only thing that would put off non-comunity members would be the milage on Vil's supe. Not sure really take an average off autotrader, id rekon it would be maybe 6-7. you dont wanna go cheaper than that really do you.

I'd say start at about £6K and see if you get any interest.

I'd agree with this tbh, it may not be the amount you were hoping for but it's roughly what it's worth, maybe less.

Penguin has a very similar spec TT as you with less milelage and has been trying to sell his for quite a while now. Last time I looked he was after £6300 and still hasn't sold!