The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turning Over The Single

terribleturner

I am so excited :ecstatic: I've sat down today with a list of items im still waiting on and when they should roughly arrive. I'm aiming for the 20th to start fitting, that's if everything turns up when i recon it will.

Cool, i just wanna make sure it's running fine and sounding good before continuing on the work. You wont belive how many times i've sat here running it over in my mind what needs to be done and how and when. At this point i'm gonna be able to do it in my sleep :D It's like waiting for christmas when you were younger :clap:

Cheers mate, last night after a phone call i changed my fueling plan (Again) so have to wait on this (10/12 days), A Fields Harness after PF lost the first one (10/12 days), Wideband + EMange (14/16 days) and my Emange Support tool (4 weeks give or take).

Still gotta get my torque convertor installed, also oil relocation kit and cooler and auto cooler which are sat under my bed. :D So should keep me busy for 2/3 weeks i recon :clap:

If your doing the work yourself, get some ratchet spanners and some torx spanners (halfors sell these as a set of 4 for £20) help no end in getting the nastier turbo nuts and studs out.

Also with 500bhp dont do too many WOT runs with the stock autobox.

That's funny John as i was looking at those spanners yesterday in Halfords and i was explaining to Sabrina how they worked and how i could do with a set :clap: Im just gonna get it up and running at low boost with the emanage and then get the new box and up the power.

Oh yes, you know i love photo's so everything will be documented with pictures :D

The torx oned are invaluable too, all the stock exhaust studs have a torx end to them, IIRC you can only get an open ended spanner on one or two of the nuts, so if you round them or need to move it round abit to get the spanner on, these are what you'll need.

I'm in the exact same boat here! Just waiting for a few more bits n bobs before I can set a date for the great turbo installation...:) Difference is I need to get mine back on the road pretty quick as I use it every day! I have a spreadsheet of all the bits with different colours for ordered, arrived etc. It's a major feat of logistics I tell you!

Got a mock up sat in the lounge too, turbo, manifold, pipework, oil and water lines and fittings all attached...:D

Simon that's the same as me :D have my SINGLE FOLDER here at work with me with all my workings out, calculations and info that i just go over and over. It rarely leaves my side. Had the tubro and manifold all put together a few weeks back and gonna do another dry run this week. When are you aiming for?? This is my daily drive to but seeing as i'll be off work should be too much of a problem.

weather permitting i will be mapping the supe on thurs or sat so will let yopu know the outcome on the autronic fella,

told me today that for an extra £75. i can have t/c aswell so will be selling the rltc soon.

another little plus side to the autronic eh