The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Grafix on Supra's

Matt 6

I am thinking about having graphics put on the Supra and was wondering what other people thought about the idea?

I would be looking at copying a JGTC car, something like the TOM's Castrol car. I have been looking around and have found a few different cars I like the look off but I am not sure if I will ruin a already nice car?

What are people's views on this?????

:help:

My car as it is now:

3 Posible Options:

The top option I would probably have done in red instead of the Orange and keep my white paint and not go silver.

The Red Supra next to me in SGreen from the forum, really nice car. Why you ask?

Really don't know what to do. Ideally the car needs paint as I am quite picky. Thought I might have it done soonish for this season and then have it all taken off at the end of the year and have the whole car repainted in White again. Not overly sure about the TRD graphics as bar the spoiler and a gearknob, nothing is TRD. Then again, I don't use Castrol oil either!!! :lol:

I think the graphics would look good IF you had the rest of the widebody kit to match, I also think the Castrol Toms has been done to death.

IMHO I'd leave the car as it is, it looks really good as it is. However as nic said facelift lights might improve it.

btw what skirts have you got fitted?

Mike

I think the graphics would look good IF you had the rest of the widebody kit to match, I also think the Castrol Toms has been done to death.

IMHO I'd leave the car as it is, it looks really good as it is. However as nic said facelift lights might improve it.

:yeahthat:

Mike

The skirts are from a company called Regulus mate. Never seen any in the Uk before!! I like being different. :D :D

Mike

Mike, i think them skirts are the same as the Varis ones :D

I wouldnt bother with the graphics mate, looks sweet as it is :D

leave this well alone, car looks mint mate. it could look superb. but good quality graphics are gona be pricey, if they are cheap then they will look cheap. Edd did his him self and prob cost £0:sly: but for one of those designs done properly is gona be in the £100's if not a 1000.

edd what do you think. i expect if you had yours done it would of cost you 2 or 300 fitted. remember its the vinyl that is the simple bit. creating the art work is gona be expensive.

tt steve

I'm also the same view that if you're going to make your car look like a race car then you have to go the 'full hog' and match the bodykit also.

Otherwise it will look like a chav mobile.

Your car looks great without any graphics BTW.

Edd did his him self and prob cost £0:sly: but for one of those designs done properly is gona be in the £100's if not a 1000.

edd what do you think. i expect if you had yours done it would of cost you 2 or 300 fitted. remember its the vinyl that is the simple bit. creating the art work is gona be expensive.

tt steve

If money was no object I'd go spray rather Vinyl.

Vinyl is used on many race cars BUT it is ALSO realated to Chavs, as an easy mod.

Mine cost me nothin which is why I did it but as Steve said, you'd be lookin around the £400 mark for a JGTC stlye car.

My advise would be:

PHOTOSHOP it yourself, or ask a fellow member to do it for you before you commit to the style.