The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been Out In Jamie's T88

terribleturner

OMG It's fantastic:ecstatic: . Words fail me now but it really was a beautiful ride. Sounded perfect and the lag wasn't really noticable. I've been out in both Terry's and Chris Webley's singles and this was something completely different. Thanks again Jamie, Sabrina and i were both talking about it all the way home. On the down side it really did underline how slow mine really is :cry:

Get that clutch control down and i can see some damn good times on the strip :clap:

your car sounds awesome dude! must be mental! I've also got the on-off clutch, 1 year later and I'm still not quite used to it lol, but I've got a lot lot better. Still I don't have the 670bhp to play with, that must be insane, you lucky sod lol :D

clutch is a bitch.....never gonna get use to that:search:

The twin plate Giken in my Skyline drives virtually like a stock one. My mother could drive it without comment. All the HKS ones seem very snatchy, the Giken ones have a much more progressive release mechanism. I can do very good prices on Giken installations.

I agree with chris on the Giken! I have a 4 plate Giken in my R33 hooked up to a sequential box, and it is a bit heavier than std but no snatching and very smooooooooooth!:D

My 6 speed manual came with a HKS triple which is still in the garage atm gathering dust!

If you want the ultimate clutch then it has to be a triple plate carbon;) But rob the nearest post office first.....lol!:innocent:

Stu