The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I know this should be in technical - but im desperate!

whitesupratt

If they have the proper gear, they don't need anything from you, it's all in their computer. (special lift with the laser wheel pads etc)

If they don't have the gear then you shouldn't let them touch it.

I did mine in a properly-equiped QuikFit and they did a splendid job (I was watching like a hawk!)

No! its cool

They dont have the proper gear, Which I new, but they can still check it, just not fix it.

I just needed to know if it was out or not and this is how the results were..

Drivers rear +9

Pass rear +2

basicaly, no wonder my steerings off and handling is bad! I paid my local supertyres over £160 twice to do the alignment, and look how far out it is!

Now I need to find somewhere nearish to me that CAN do it!...

No! its cool

They dont have the proper gear, Which I new, but they can still check it, just not fix it.

I just needed to know if it was out or not and this is how the results were..

Drivers rear +9

Pass rear +2

basicaly, no wonder my steerings off and handling is bad! I paid my local supertyres over £160 twice to do the alignment, and look how far out it is!

Now I need to find somewhere nearish to me that CAN do it!...

i hope you have the reciepts for that place i woudl be goign with the new print out from the place your going to now to get it done and demand a refund or trading standards will be involved