The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reading meet 9th march

sideshowbob

i may come along ...if i can get used to that dam clutch in time:)

If you make it, any chance you could take me out for a spin in the car? :eyebrows: I'm working on my single upgrade and am undecided on the turbo, would like to experience how a T88 goes!

would you drive a 670bhp rwd car with no rltc in the wet:p

Bring it down and I'll show you, why not, I drive my 450 Supra around in the wet everyday, had a nice little B/Stoke meet last night and personally I think the wet is better for playing doughnuts and sideways, the car breaks away easier ;) Had RLTC sat in my spare room now for nearly 4 years and havent put in on, not sure why I need to now, I know when my car will step out, and dont push it past that unless I want the back end out, granted this is only small roundabout/car park stuff, pesonally if your too scared to use maybe you shouldnt have that hp......

Anyway the car will only go as fast as you drive it, you wanna drive it under 30, no boost, then it will, this is not a valid excuse in my book, now get ya arse down there :D

Well, that was the lowest attendance Reading meets I've ever been too! Even one of the Scooby guys (who normally have 20+ cars) came over and asked where everyone was!!

Good showing of Supra's though, plus a few who've never heard of the club (In fact I ran out of club cards!).

Mr Lover, your new TT looks very nice indeed, good to hear you're enjoying it :)

Supraman666, I saw your car but where were you?