The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new purchase.

rob_g

Heres some pix i took of my new car earlier 2day after cleaning it! (just (before it started snowing:( grrr)

Im not planning on doing much to it at all unlike my old car! all im planning on doing is lowering it abit and a new exhaust. And speaking of which dont suppose any1 can tell me what exhaust this is? as i went to have a look at this car last wkend and it sounded sweet!

(pic isnt great SORRY!)

Rob

Im not planning on doing much to it at all unlike my old car! all im planning on doing is lowering it abit and a new exhaust.

That wont last long!!:D I keep saying ''that's it, no more'', and then I see something and have to get it!!:)

Very nice Supe aswell!:cool:

lol yeh know the feeling, i was like that with my last car! but u dont need to do anything to these to make them look sweet, so its staying how it is! plus alot more expensive to modify than my old car! (fiesta rs1800) lol.

Cheers mate.

cheers for the warning jamesmark, but im not planning on changing bumpers or anything! originally i was gona get the rear spats and sideskirts, but decided its staying how it is!

so wheres the best place to get an exhaust for the soop? and how much will i be looking at roughly?

Rob

nice looking Supra Rob and welcome to the club :D

It looks like a SuperDragger to me but can't be for sure though. Have you been tempted by the Blitz Nur Spec ? both of these exhausts are popular on here. I have the Blitz and it sounds great :)

Approx £540.00ish for a cat back system.

cheers for the comments every1!

i love the car! i cant stop driving it lol. Pretty pissed off tho! coz spent hrs cleaning and polishing it yesterday then it snowed about half an hr later, then i woke up 2day and sun was out so i thought "ahh nice day to take the nice clean shiny soop out" and got outside and it was exactly the same as before i cleaned it! grrrr :(

Jeff R.... was it really? small world int it!? lol