The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bolney 2006 - Saturday 8th April Club Cars Required

Branners

Okay folks, got a short timescale on this one so we need to get a wriggle on.

We are allowed 2 cars in the car park at Bolney. This years theme is Beauty and the Beast. What that means is they want a car that has had a serious amount of cosmetic work done to it but very little on the engine side (thats a beauty apparently) and a car thats had a load done to the engine and possible quite a bit of cosmetics (thats a beast apparently).

Thinking of some examples here....Ray's NA would be classed as a beauty as its had a lot done to the outside and interior but as an NA its not had massive turbos and FMIC stuck on it. Terry Saunders or Foodfreaks cars would be a beast as it has most of the engine bits uprated and quite a bit of body work done. The beast doesnt have to be all shiney and blinged up, just needs to be a beast.

So what Im looking for are nominations for either beauty or beast and I need the nominations to contain a decent picture. If you nominate somebody without attaching a picture then I wont be able to add them to the poll as I cant spend the time hunting down their best picture. We dont have time to fanny about on this as we may lose our spaces. You can obviously nominate yourself or anybody else in the club, just put a picture or a link on the thread. 2 provisos on this, first one is that you are actually going to Bolney, and the second one is that you are happy to be there much earlier than the 11.30am start time (and so will miss the convoys).

So on that cheery note lets hear those nominations. We have 1 week for nominations and then one week for voting on the cars nominated.

1. Supradibbs

2. Burt

JB

so its just Burt and Dibble? no other nominations?

JB

Saw Burts car today when he thought i was stranded on M25 & he has a stunning motor.

Burt & Dibbs car are great & would make that space in car park stand out.

Would like to nominate mine but dont think im free that weekend some how :( :(

IMG_0116.JPG

Saw Burts car today when he thought i was stranded on M25 & he has a stunning motor.

Burt & Dibbs car are great & would make that space in car park stand out.

Would like to nominate mine but dont think im free that weekend some how :( :(

[ATTACH]30631[/ATTACH]

Thats a shame.. very impressed with lui's car, looked stunning

I will be attending Bolney anyway so please feel free Branners if you wish to use my car if you do not get enough takers.

The last picture was taken at the Boxhill meet a few weeks ago with the car modifications up to date.

2006_0115mycar0021.JPG

2006_0115mycar0020.JPG

me 2 at boxhill 2006.jpg