The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible company car on way :( what about supe

paulmann

I might possibly be getting a company car. This means after only 5 months of supra ownership I might be losing her as I cannot leave it wasting away only for short bursts on the weekend. It would be too expensve for me to run the supe at same time as paying all that tax money :(

I might be able to push to a smaller car, but i like speed. Anyone got any ideas? I would probably have about 3k to spend.

Guest Flat4_ire
I might possibly be getting a company car. This means after only 5 months of supra ownership I might be losing her as I cannot leave it wasting away only for short bursts on the weekend. It would be too expensve for me to run the supe at same time as paying all that tax money :(

I might be able to push to a smaller car, but i like speed. Anyone got any ideas? I would probably have about 3k to spend.

are u mad? dream come true this is!! u get to have company car and put less miles on the sup, i travel 70 miles a day to work and i have a 92 prelude for the job, if i had to drive the supra to work i wouldnt have bought one! take the company car and u will looove jumping into the sup every friday ;)

are u mad? dream come true this is!! u get to have company car and put less miles on the sup, i travel 70 miles a day to work and i have a 92 prelude for the job, if i had to drive the supra to work i wouldnt have bought one! take the company car and u will looove jumping into the sup every friday ;)

Actually agree with you on something :D (just kiddn)

Paul, Flat4_ire is right!

I would luv to have a second car to save mileage on the supe but can not afford too.

Is there no way you can keep it?