The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Car Space...

Guest jbell

Guest jbell

http://www.thecarspace.com

its a project i started with 2 friends of mine. although there is always advertising potential.. i've done this site for one reason. i want to be able to say... this is something i've created. i've made the place where car enthusiasts can go together, share intersts, talk about cars, find inspiration, etc. all those things.

i am well aware of car domain, and its success, but i feel it misses out on the networking aspect that made myspace so popular. i don't want thecarspace to be just an "online showoff" where you go.. look.... leave. i want people to be able to set up meets, find shows, and find clubs through it.

in the long run.. i would like to be able to work with larger communities to work together, intergrate aspects we both share, maing it easier for everyone to access forums, clubs, profiles... all the aspects the enthusiasts look for.

with that said... the site has been open for a little over 24 hours. in that time we've got nearly 200 useres. our impressions are huge, and i really feel we're doing awesome.

we've got some great ideas mailed to us from users, and really really feel we're a step ahead of the competition. between myself and the other programmer, we're CONSTANTLY adding features. we should quite posibly have a new layout up soon, and all the little cool things people are reccomending.

sooooo anyyyyyyyway, the real reason i posted here...

THERES NO SUPRAS YET! i tried to tell them on supra forums, but they banned me for spammning.... beat. im not spamming, i really just want to get some supras on the site, maybe have one be a featured car, all that good stuff...

stop by, submit your supra! thanks everyone. :)