The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Could not steer my Supra in the snow today

AntD

We had quite a bit of snow last night.Couldn't steer my supra into the road after I reversed off my drive.I tried several times.Never had this problem with any of my other cars.Anyone had a similar problem before?Had to take a taxi to work in the end,but at least my Supra is still safe and sound:) .

Not that i know of. wouldnt see a reason not to. Apart from its not really worth it in uk as you would need to take them off once there is no snow on the road. i would say taxi if its snowing! Its not very often and cheaper than fixing your car

Yes,I agree as its not really worth it.The snow was only bad on the roads of the estate where I live.The main roads were fine as they salted/gritted them.I just felt like a fool trying to steer my car into the road while everyone else just cruised by.I've enjoyed driving my supra this first Winter,but this was the first time I had to leave it at home due to the weather:rolleyes:

[attach]30180[/attach]

Had to dig mine out in Aberdeen today. Been sitting for two weeks, the snow on the back window was level with the wing. Battery was dead,the drivers lock was solid, up to my knees in the stuff getting soaked. :thumbdown:

To be honest today was the first time i had to drive the Supra in the snow, a blizzard at one point, on the way to the airport and i never had a problem with it, never understeer/over, no sliding etc.

after all the horror stories over the last few weeks, i was pleasently surprised :D

not to bad today , but yesterday was was terrible .

got up early to clear the car before the little sproggs got on it like the last time it snowed .

so mines the only car in the street without any snow on it , what do the bastards do , yep pile it all back on .

i chased them off down the street with a brush , must have looked funny

Last night i had to leave the soop in the middle of the road over the miss's.

Tryed to pull out last night got into the middle of the road and just started sliding side ways!

Loads of people have told me never to drive the soop in the snow, now i never ever will again!

Thanx :D