The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock III

Ian R

Event for Japanese Cars ONLY in 2006.

This meeting that was conceived by and is organised and operated by MazdaRotaryClub.com as a non profit making event for all enthusiasts of Japanese cars has now evolved from the 2004 meeting into a true multi event, this year we are proud to announce that £1.00 from every persons admission fee as well as the £1.00 per car on the club stands will go to our chosen charity, which is Cancer Research.

As well as Club and trade stands the two day Show n Go meeting will feature:

"The Japanese Street Fighter Championships", with two sections for Drag tyred cars and road tyred cars, PLUS classes for Front Wheel Drive / Four Wheel Drive and Rear Wheel Drive.

2005 saw Keith Cowies Skyline taking the Rotorstock Trophy away from defending 2004 Champion Adrian Smith with his Toyota Corolla in a nail biting exile rating main final, with Keith setting a new drag strip record over the weekend just for good measure and Ross Juniper also setting a new Rotary Drag record time on his way to third place and becoming the winner of the rear wheel drive class with his RX-7.

A Drifting circuit will be in action both days where cars can either enter to just have fun or try and qualify for "The RotorStock Drift Championship" crown for 2006 and take the Trophy from Declan Hicks who is the defending RotorStock Drift Champion.

The third main area of RotorStock is the Show n Shine section which this year will be handled by Maguire’s ensuring that all areas of our Japanese car community are catered for with various "Show" Trophies being awarded by both MazdaRotaryClub and Maguire’s themselves offering substantial Trophies for the best cars at the event.

In addition to the above there will be the Drag Strip running normal RWYB for ONLY Japanese cars across the two days. (till 7 in the evening for silenced cars on Sunday), a Mobile 450BHP Dyno making this a - "Must go to meeting" for all Japanese Car enthusiasts with something for ALL tastes, ALL ages and with under 16's Free, and all for as little as only £10 per day makes this event an event for ALL the family.

So whatever Japanese car you drive be it, Old, New, Fast or Slow this is the only meeting that has something for everyone in 2006.

Please go to the RotorStock website

http://www.rotorstock.com for all the latest information. Please post this on your forum on our behalf, thank you.

It is being held on Sun 28th and Monday 29th May 2006

Please add names below if interested this will give us an idea of how many spaces we will need to organise a club stand.

Location is Shakespeare Raceway Stratford upon Avon Warks

a Mobile 450BHP Dyno

That should keep the n/a boys happy, the rest of us can just watch. :)

1. Ian R Sat + Sun

2. Jurgen not sure which day will be coming but taking rx7 so u may want to delete me

3. Joe (Gamer) Sat + Sun

1. Ian R Sun + Mon

2. Jurgen not sure which day will be coming but taking rx7 so u may want to delete me

3. Joe (Gamer) Sun + Mon

4. CJ - I like this event

5. Kevin Huntley

6. Gaz Walker

*edited because I had too much faith in the Moderator :)

ill be there and would love to be on a club stand if theres room!

not sure which day yet...

1. Ian R Sun + Mon

3. Joe (Gamer) Sun + Mon

5. Kevin Huntley

6. Gaz Walker

7. ~Rob~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And again.. :D

1. Ian R Sun + Mon

3. Joe (Gamer) Sun

5. Kevin Huntley

6. Gaz Walker

7. Martin R

8. ~Rob~

1. Ian R Sun + Mon

3. Joe (Gamer) Sun

5. Kevin Huntley

6. Gaz Walker

7. Martin R

8. ~Rob~

9. NEO

• 2 weeks later...

1. Ian R Sun + Mon

3. Joe (Gamer) Sun

5. Kevin Huntley

6. Gaz Walker

7. Martin R

8. ~Rob~

9. NEO

10.terribleturner

11.chris burford

12. jamiep

1. Ian R Sun + Mon

3. Joe (Gamer) Sun

5. Kevin Huntley

6. Gaz Walker

7. Martin R

8. ~Rob~

9. NEO

10.terribleturner

11.chris burford

12. jamiep

14. letmeshowyou