The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra mats

DaveMassie

Does anyone have pics, prices and part no's for the toyota mats, just been given a price of £33.76 for fabric mats from my local toyota dealer, I just wanted to check that was right as it seems far too cheap!!

I have them in mine - they're pretty good, but no Pure Sport substitute.

The car is at home covered in snow so can take pics later.

Quality was very good. Certainly on par to the MG mats I had from Rover for the ZR.

Has Supra embroidered into them subtly, shaped into the footwells properly, came with new fixings for the drivers side to lock it in place.

I'm gonna have to hoover the car out now! ;)

i can get these for £25 in ivory from one of my local dealers. In the bolton dearler, they wanted £90 for the exact same mats. Same part no. etc.

theyre a top quality mat, and for that price i got 2 sets, one for every day and one for 'sundays'.

Hi Davie,

I have pics etc for the seats now and i'm sure i have a set of original supra mats as well....only thing is though i need to find them and more importantly they are a cream colour.....yuch

Thats was why they need to be found as i thought i would just get them messy.

Let me know....I'm going to fire you those pics tonight as well.

Cheers

G

Whats the difference Pete, I'm confused as usual :blink:

The Pure Sport mats were showroom sold when the cars were new. I had these in my NA and the facelift TT I had. Sadly not this one :(

They were extremely well hard wearing and felt expensive. They had plastic logos with Supra "Pure Sport" stuck on them.

I believe they're no longer available. The beige ones got dumped by Toyota a couple of years back at silly prices.

Black ones were facelift and last I heard there were some still around Europe - although others say a trader bought the remaining stock. Whatever, I've not been able to track any Pure Sport mats in black down. I think I asked Nic too.

However, these are quite nice and are much cheaper.

As usual the flash makes them look filthy.

HPIM1399 (Medium).JPG

HPIM1401 (Medium).JPG

HPIM1400 (Medium).JPG

Got the same ones from Romford Toyota.....

THEY are now the ones supplied as 'standard' fit.

The SUPRA logo is a tad subtle (grey on black) but the shape

is right and as you all said, they DO come with the new clip for the

drivers side.

(and you get the 2 REAR rectangles of course.....for those HUNDREDS

of times you take REAR passengers !?!?!?!?!?!?! :D )

Thanks Pete, the black ones you have look they same as my cream ones. I bought two sets when I first got the supra, I paid £45 each set off ebay. If only I knew then the contacts I know now :(

So how much are the black and cream matts from our mate Steve Manley?