The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interior Retrim - advice?

npotts

Alright guys

Im looking to get the interior of my Soop retrimmed, in leather. At the moment is has unusually designed cloth seats which imo look crap....

Ive looked into G&B but sadly they are in Southampton, which is far too far away (Im based in Cheshire).

Does anyone know of any decent upholstery guys who I can look into up North? Preferably guys who have done members cars already so they can vouch for their quality of work...

Anyone I should steer clear of?

Cheers

Nick

Sorry Supradibbs, Im such a mong. Totally forgot you were doing seats as well....!!

Were you the guy who was also doing a full set special price mate?

Also, Ive got the facelift seats, so I take it if its an exchange service, I get facelift seats in exchange? (does that make sense)???

yeah forgot you had facelift seats yeah would need your seats in that case

The £850 was a limited offer fronts are £650 rears are £300 i maybe able to do something a little cheaper if you went the whole hog but would need to try and sweet talk him

That price is for all top of the range hide no crap can do it cheaper if you went for lesser quality but would advise the top stuff really

Okay mate thats cool. Im looking at placing an order within the next four weeks. Im just waiting on some monies.

Where would I get hold of a colour chart? Im after a specific colour thats all.

Also, where would I need to send the seats mate? Are you based anywhere near the north west?

Thanks again!

Nick

Cheers Gaz, its always good to have options.

Supradibbs - Sheffield is perfect location wise, in fact I am in Sheff this weekend. I am studying my MSc there...

I wont contact him directly by the way, and will go through you. Like I mentioned, it wont be for another four weeks or so, but at least it gives me time to sort out the money and also to check on colours, etc.

Ive just ordered my gaitor through this contact of yours as well - wonder if its too late to change the colour on that?!! Let me know...

Cheers

Nick

p.s - will get back to you on colour when I have had a look

sheffield mate

heres some samples

http://www.l4leather.co.uk/ please click on samples

please do not contact him direct if you do he will only tell you to call me as he only does supras through me and no one else:)

Dibbles - I want some non-seat related interior work doing in leather-look vinyl, are these chaps likely to be able to help me with that?