The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is better?

jazz1

:rolleyes: hey guys iv started ordering my new kit iv so far ordered the rod millen spoiler, gona have the rear trial bumper thinking of the oem side skirts, but confused on the front bumper, anyway does anyone have any advice on which bumper is better:

1: do luck front

OR

2: top secret front

i want to also know does anyway one know which side skirts are higher then a front bumper, what i mean by this is when you look at the supra at a side angle i want a front bumper to look lower than the skirts and i dont want the skirts to look lower than the front example would be having the veilside skirts which are always lower than any front bumper

RMM_AERO_REAR_GT.jpg

Neither is 'better', just choose whatever you prefer.

I prefer the look of the do-luck but after 1 year of ownership I've found it pretty impractical on a lowered car. It doesn't catch on speed bumps, but due to distance the lower lip sticks out it grounds out over major camber changes - such as pulling on to roads from driveways, etc.

With hindsight I would keep it stock and fit a lower lip spoiler, or go for the Stillen.

lol sorry about the grammer. Nah well i saw it on chrises and im very fusy suppose if i did dee the trd and it looked good in sight i would have bought it oh well thats me a fussy git who wants the best, anyway i probably go for the do luck front after seeing burts and ur one it looks wicked:)

My Do Luck front, though not that practical is fine even on my lowered car. ok, kerbs are a no go area, despite the fact that it would probably clear them, i just dont want to risk it.

its foine on 99% of roads. only time it ever scraped was at my mates, big drop off his drive, and wierd road camber combined.