The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T Info

Daston

Hi guys

Thinking of using the boostlogic stage 1 kit next winter to get a bit more power out of my NA.

However just have a few questions about it. First one it says that it produces 300 RWHP whats this in BHP or is it the same, idealy I would like 350 - 400 BHP. Second how much are they over here as it works out at £2500 from the states so was thinking of getting it imported if cheaper. Last question any good places that can fit the kit and set it up and any idea on price?

Cheers.

Dave

Rear Wheel Horse Power is measured on a wheel dyno (rolling road), you have to add transmission losses (well actually you take them away from the answer!) to get to the flywheel figure which is BHP (or the pub figure! :D ).

Mine was measured on a hub dyno which is bolted to the hubs with the wheels removed - hence Rear Hub Horse Power, the transmission loss on this is less as there are no losses through the tyres.

Don't ask me what the losses are though as people generally make them up anyway! :p

Mine is 364 RHHP so assuming a transmission loss of 9% gives exaclty 400BHP! :D :D :D

Say you have 300 RWHP and the loss is 13% you'd have 345BHP.

Hi guys

Thinking of using the boostlogic stage 1 kit next winter to get a bit more power out of my NA.

However just have a few questions about it. First one it says that it produces 300 RWHP whats this in BHP or is it the same, idealy I would like 350 - 400 BHP. Second how much are they over here as it works out at £2500 from the states so was thinking of getting it imported if cheaper. Last question any good places that can fit the kit and set it up and any idea on price?

Cheers.

Dave

Hi our total kit including custom made manifold is £3550 plus Vat that includes fitting.

Give us a call 01908 614971.

Regards

Sam and Greg

Quote "Boostlogics NA-T kit ( which is the HIGHEST QUALITY kit out there guys, dont skimp on the kit and you will be 100 times happier, take it from me cheap is not the best way.)"

He pieced his first kit together CJ, and his engine blew for one reason or another

Quote "Boostlogics NA-T kit ( which is the HIGHEST QUALITY kit out there guys, dont skimp on the kit and you will be 100 times happier, take it from me cheap is not the best way.)"

He pieced his first kit together CJ, and his engine blew for one reason or another

Ah right - I see now.

wow looks sweet thanks for the info guys. Just one thing that niggles me is how reliable will the car be after this has been done? I use the car as a toy in the evenings and weekends so not used for work.

I would recommend Phoenix and Vortex for the install not had one glitch with mine , and as long as you dont go silly with boost it will last

I agree with bromy about the B/L N/A-T kit.It is very good quality,got one fitted myself.However the PHR(PowerHouse Racing)N/A-T kits are also of a very high quality maybe even better than B/L ones but they are more expencive.And it's all about the money these days.B/L...Best bang for your bucks mate.

As for how much it's cost me so far,well....I'm well in to 5 digits as we speak.