The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exhausts

brian73united

Guest Flat4_ire
Got an RSR and very happy with it
Blitz is nice, hangs low i hear but sounds good, ive a boostlogic 4" jobbie on the way so il let u know how that sounds :D

There's a BL 4" for sale in the for sale section here. Supposed to be the absolute dogs danglies.

I have an RS*R with no cats and it's loud but acceptable. There can' be a drone when on the motorway, some strange phenomenon maybe to do with pressure, but lifting off briefly and accerating gently back to speed stops it.

RS*R on an N/A is too loud IMO. Have first hand experience of one on a 5spd N/A and it was too much. Is your car NA or turbo?

Ground clearance is apparently second to none on the RS*R.

Guest Flat4_ire
I bought my N/A Supra with an exhaust on it and its fecking deafening,not much ground clearance on it either,any ideas what it is? just curious

could be anything man, a pic wud be a help, or get down and have a look on the side of the tip on the backbox

Guest Flat4_ire
Have cleaned and polished the backbox and no sign of any writing or anything engraved on it.Probably one that was just made up over in japan.

yeah exactly, like the stupid one i have on my sup, its really bendy and has 2 exits out o the backbox..is getting whipped off soon for some serious bit of kit, ul hear me in limerick ;)

There's a BL 4" for sale in the for sale section here. Supposed to be the absolute dogs danglies.

I have an RS*R with no cats and it's loud but acceptable. There can' be a drone when on the motorway, some strange phenomenon maybe to do with pressure, but lifting off briefly and accerating gently back to speed stops it.

RS*R on an N/A is too loud IMO. Have first hand experience of one on a 5spd N/A and it was too much. Is your car NA or turbo?

Ground clearance is apparently second to none on the RS*R.

Hi mate it's a na but next month it's getting turned into T

Hi All Thanks For The Reply But I'm Still Haven't Made My Mind Up Yet I Was Going To Go Gor The Blitz But The Rsr Is Looking Tempting Now Bugger Me Decision Decisions

I think your caps lock key is stuck :D

Main attraction for the RSR, other than the nice sound, is the excellent fit and clearance.

The downside with the RSR is that the piping is actually mild steel, not stainless. The muffler/backbox whatever it's called is stainless.

I'm sure I heard mention that mild steel is what gives a nicer sound, so perhaps it's not all bad.

Guest Flat4_ire
I think your caps lock key is stuck :D

Main attraction for the RSR, other than the nice sound, is the excellent fit and clearance.

The downside with the RSR is that the piping is actually mild steel, not stainless. The muffler/backbox whatever it's called is stainless.

I'm sure I heard mention that mild steel is what gives a nicer sound, so perhaps it's not all bad.

i doubt mild steel gives a better sound IE: blitz,boostlogic etc...mild wont last as long as stainless steel

• 2 weeks later...