The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another de catted

piehound

well its done i fitted my shiny new de ct pipe to replace both cats on my uk spec, the turbos spool faster but no increase in boost really. anyone got apic of a manual boost controller fitted in situ so i can raise the boost up , i have a bleed valve here but it isnt the 1 with ball and spring in its just a pin that tightens and seals the valve,i dont think its will do the job although someone may no diffrent

Bleed valve.jpg

You didnt hang about fitting it mate :) whats the difference in noise with your standard exhaust on? you'll notice a big difference when you put a cat back system on, the standard one is very restricive, plus the noise will put a big smile on your boatrace everytime you put your foot down :thumbs:

martin it sounds exactly the same lmao, the only diff is i can hear turbo 1 coming on line . i just went to local exhaust place and they charged me a tenner to swap it, so it wasnt worth getting my paws dirty i would have had to buy the exhaust paste if i did it myself lol, now i have reset the ecu it does make a big diffrence just going to up the boost today if i get amin in work, cheers for the pipe and cya soon at mascrat i hope, and my car got dirty on the nasty m53 lol