The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do you think should be paid for this?

sarjo

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4616227395&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

This car used to belong to Leon - remember him?! I have spoken to him today after seeing this on ebay. Sounds a nice motor and although the bidding is going well, its not really anywhere near what he's after.

I'd be grateful if you guys could spare a few minutes to look at this and suggest prices that you think are appropriate.

Cheers in advance.

Thanks for the pics Tom - the red underside of the bonnet (Pic 1) does nothing for me though!!!

Hmmmm I'm guessing it's probably sorted now, this was quite a while ago, maybe 2 years or so, I took this when I didn't even have my supe so must about then.

Just ressurecting this. Does anyone know of Japspeed? Apparently they did the work on this car. What sort of a rep do they have? Also, has anyone seen this car lately or know anything about it or Leon?

It was owned by a guy called Leon (not the JPS one!). Sarjo won the ebay auction and I beleive was picking it up today, there's a recetn thread on it somewhere.

All I know is the car looked very nice and had a very high spec list, when I last spoke to Leon he said he knew bugger all about cars and his mechanic (who is always with him at the meets) is the guy in the know.

Edit: Not much help am i? :D

not sure about this, but says that it produces 800bhp... but there is no mention of a BL auto box or anything simular, the std auto would not be able to handle 800bhp... no matter how many coolers it had and would need a high stall too.

not sure about this, but says that it produces 800bhp... but there is no mention of a BL auto box or anything simular, the std auto would not be able to handle 800bhp... no matter how many coolers it had and would need a high stall too.

You are right burt, car is currently running at 420? at the wheels, apparantly it is has been modded to handle 800 should further mods ie. change of box be desired.