The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Slow Dog And Gav To The Rescue

gregsupra4

We can not ever say thanks enough to Paul ( Slow Dog ) and Gavan (Tdaxgav) for giving up their Sunday and coming all the way over to Milton Keynes and sorting out the electrical problem we have been trying to fix for a week.

Took them about 15 mins to find the fault and sort it and they stayed all day helping another couple of members who were on site for a visit and a chat.

Only one problem now even more bits gone from my car !!!!!!!!!!

Once again thanks guy's we owe you lot's.

Greg, Sam and the Turbofit team.:D

what was the problem in the end Greg

There were a number of problems that acted as a domino effect, there was a burnt out track on the back of the dash, the automatic light sensor was feeding power to places it should not, the dimmer control was buggered as was the warning light cluster and to top it all what looked like a fuse blank was not a blank at all.

Now the thing has Lights and everything that was not working when it came in is now working fine.

As you know we never let a car go out of our workshop unless it is 110% even if the fault is one that we have not been told about or asked to fix and we always do it at our cost not the customers.

We like customers to get their cars back as we would expect ours to be (SPOT ON).

:D

But they didn't fix it? :blink:

How do you go about charging something like that Greg? You spend a week on it, and someone else fixes it in 15 mins? Nightmare from a job point of view.

You are quite right Pete we did not fix the Electrical faults even though they were faults not of our making and were already on the car unknown and not disclosed to us before we started work.

Ian Rs car was not into us for these faults it was brought to us due to complete engine failure and was totaly re-built from the crank up and included a single upgrade all which went to plan and the car apart from these unconnected faults was ready to drive away a week ago.

Whilst we have a very good team here at Turbofit there are times that everybody needs to source help from others that does not mean as you imply that we are useless it means that we care enough about our customers that we at our expense make sure that cars left in our care for work are always handed back to the customer with not only the work requested completed but also we fix any other faults that we find on the car free of charge as we like people to drive away with confidence that they have received the value for money and are happy.

All in all we do not perport to know everything but when we come up against something that we do not know we do not bodge it and fob the customer off with bullshit we put our hands up and ask for help.

Enough said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whilst we have a very good team here at Turbofit there are times that everybody needs to source help from others that does not mean as you imply that we are useless it means that we care enough about our customers that we at our expense make sure that cars left in our care for work are always handed back to the customer with not only the work requested completed but also we fix any other faults that we find on the car free of charge as we like people to drive away with confidence that they have received the value for money and are happy.

All in all we do not perport to know everything but when we come up against something that we do not know we do not bodge it and fob the customer off with bullshit we put our hands up and ask for help.

Enough said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL SAID THAT PERSON (LOL!)

Originally Posted by Class One

WELL SAID THAT MAN.

woman mate

Well actually you are both right and both wrong ?????

This dam computor logs on as me GREGSUPRA4 but for some reason goes into SAMSUPRA37s profile when I post.

Confused no problem we live at the same house and both use the same computor.

All right people.:D

i was quoted 170 plus VAT and it has to be a saturday morning for some reason. its not even that low though mate, there about 9 inches of room from the front bumper to the ground. I cant get the bumper off because the cheap kit has self tappers screwed in to the front bar and filler on the screw heads!! anyways i'll let you know what day.

We can not ever say thanks enough to Paul ( Slow Dog ) and Gavan (Tdaxgav) for giving up their Sunday and coming all the way over to Milton Keynes and sorting out the electrical problem we have been trying to fix for a week.

Took them about 15 mins to find the fault and sort it and they stayed all day helping another couple of members who were on site for a visit and a chat.

Only one problem now even more bits gone from my car !!!!!!!!!!

Once again thanks guy's we owe you lot's.

Greg, Sam and the Turbofit team.:D

Was this the problem i lost sleep over??!:sos:

Sleep, hair loss, feeling sick, not knowing if you are looking at the right thing or not then YES.

:D

hello i am typing this on clairs account cause i have been banned AGAIN lol

but hey turbo fit guys and girls what can i say spot on you guys rule your work is outta this world you guys really need to get down there and have a look round the bonnets kits turbos etc etc are amazing the staff are friendly

i was talking to one of them for a good hour or 2 and there knowledge of turbos supras skylines 200sx is just out of this world they have been stuck on this car for a little bit off time and asked for help (so what ) takes alot to turn round to another trader and ask fair play to them they put there client

first good for you turbo fit good luck to you all the way your going your go far

and sammy your tea is the best and dont tell clair that lol

p.s you wanna ban me cause some dick head trader will not give me my hose kits which i have been waiting for for other a month now

fuck it go right ahaed

sick of your fucking shit any way you fucking mug

First off all I want to thank Paul (slowdog) and Gav for coming to the rescue and thank Turbofit for an excellent job.

I can not thank them enough and it goes without saying I would recommend Turbofit to everyone with confidence.

As for charging well the price for the work they have done has made me :) put it this way I was chuffed to bit when they told me the price from experience I was expecting it to be a lot and I mean alot more.

The electrics on my car always have and those that know my car will back me up in saying this been a complete nightmare. The car had been modified in Japan and was put back to "stock" in a mish mash way.

How many of you guys have know the lights to be on a sensor on a Supra mine where. That is just one of the bizzare novelties and believe there where many more. Like my dash that light up when it feels like it.

The fact is I have picked up my Supra which is now faultless which it certainly wasn't when it went in.

I think it is a credit to Turbofit for seeking advice which should give everyone the confidence that they are first class in service. Unlike other traders that may have decided just to "bodge" something up.

Turbofit will not let I car leave the workshop until they and the customer are 110 % happy again a credit to them.

But finally it makes a refreshing change to have been communicated to all the way through and being able with top advice make the decision for what is best for my car.

So to close my car will be going back to Turbofit when ever I want anything done and no one else this is a top company that deserves all the positive feedback other customers and myself have given them.

I can not recommend them highly enough words just wouldn't do justice

My car is now with TurboFit as my previous time at another garage has proved both expensive and far from trouble free. It was refreshing that slowdog took the time to take a look, not at turbofits wish but because he offered and for free, what ever peoples opinion mine is that the guy, who I have never met took time out to help me and I have at times made my criticisms known as to his internet etiquette.

I for one would not leave my car with Turbofit if I was worried, there customer service kicks a few other so called traders in to touch.

Once again thanks to Greg and Sam:)

I was there today while all this was happening and I was very impressed by the dedication (finishing a job off on a Sunday) and customer care shown by Greg and Sam.

Not only that, I got a dash light problem fixed for free (thanks Gav!), bought a set of wheels that I am chuffed to bits about (thanks Rush) and got fed and watered (thanks Sam). What more could a man ask for? :D

I was there today while all this was happening and I was very impressed by the dedication (finishing a job off on a Sunday) and customer care shown by Greg and Sam.

Not only that, I got a dash light problem fixed for free (thanks Gav!), bought a set of wheels that I am chuffed to bits about (thanks Rush) and got fed and watered (thanks Sam). What more could a man ask for? :D

Oh yeah I had my cluster replaced as well, respect and a big thanks Gav:)

thanks gav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont you mean thanks gav and slow dog seen as slow dog was the one who actually soldered the board for you..........

oh my mistake cant be seen praising slow dog

all nice to my face cj shaking hands cracking jokes with me asking about rushs wheels and me helping you look for the missing bits

just cause your in with paul e doesnt mean you have to go on like this mate come on ?