The mkiv Supra Owners Club

which rims??

Guest Flat4_ire

Guest Flat4_ire

ok..in need of a nice set of 18's for the White Supra. im thinkin along the lines of chrome dish with black spokes like the racing hart c4-r, and a few volk ones..anyone else got any other ideas???think il have to get that photoshop jobbie ;)

CHEERS!!

Tony!

Guest Dave Fla

Im in the same boat as you.Looking for a nice set of white rims for my own white supra,18' maybe 19'.The Tenzo RS5 are a lovely wheel.1250euro for a set of 18' with tyres.They can be seen on http://www.icetronix.com.Finding it very hard to get a wheel shop here in Ireland to sort out wheels for the supra.None of them really have a clue what wheels will fit them.Let me know how you get on!

Guest Flat4_ire
Im in the same boat as you.Looking for a nice set of white rims for my own white supra,18' maybe 19'.The Tenzo RS5 are a lovely wheel.1250euro for a set of 18' with tyres.They can be seen on http://www.icetronix.com.Finding it very hard to get a wheel shop here in Ireland to sort out wheels for the supra.None of them really have a clue what wheels will fit them.Let me know how you get on!
go away with that tenzo r stuff!! its easy to get rims from japan, costly but u gettin the best, i think il have to go with the racing hart c4s's chrome lip with black spoke :D

yes those hyoper black do lucks are nice

Guest Flat4_ire
OTT on tipex LOL !:blink:

White on white not nice, what about this, something like tony said:

[ATTACH]29764[/ATTACH]

Not those extact rims but black on white I think looks very nice.

yeah i need somethin like them, black with chrome lip to go with my trd carbon spoiler and hood comin:D

Guest Flat4_ire
Think white wheels on a white car looks fantastic
so do i dude, but more rally look ya know...trust me the white with the black and chrome lip will look the daddy!!

Guest Flat4_ire
really good, there doing a gb on the skyline owners club and getting these for just over £1k which is a very good price and cheaper than i paid :rolleyes: :)

Mike

hmmmmmmmmm shud i or shudnt i