The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New J-Tuner - Tsukuba track battle.

RedM

I'd love to have the money to create an awesome track Supra.

I'd love to give the Evos and Skylines a battle on the TOTB handling course.

I'm sure that with enough time and cash it is possble to build a Supra that can handle well enough to compete with the 4WD cars.

I'd love to have the money to create an awesome track Supra.

I'd love to give the Evos and Skylines a battle on the TOTB handling course.

I'm sure that with enough time and cash it is possble to build a Supra that can handle well enough to compete with the 4WD cars.

For sure. The cars are coming down enough to really be able to do this now. I think there will be some nice track toys popping up this year.

Trouble is, most owners like the creature comforts to much to ditch them in favour of weight savings - like us :D

Gaz.

For sure. The cars are coming down enough to really be able to do this now. I think there will be some nice track toys popping up this year.

Trouble is, most owners like the creature comforts to much to ditch them in favour of weight savings - like us :D

Gaz.

I guess an auto wouldn't be the best place to start though.

Not bothered about cutting weight. Can't get s*it on those backs seats 'cept for shopping.