The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ten of the Best 5

Ian C

Brace yerselves, it's...

Ten of the Best V

This year, TOTB will take place on Sunday July 30th. That means you've got March, April, May, and most of June to get your name down and your times in. Pod, Crail, or Shakespeare County Raceway or previous performance at a recognised event is all good :thumbs:

The pitlane is going to be marked out better this year, and I doubt if the grandstand people will let Chris Mann down again so spectator seating should be much improved. I don't know any actual details yet, this is more a note to people who want to compete that they have three months to sort them and their cars out :)

Would the usual suspects please do the quote and reply namelist if you want to be considered to compete.

I'll kick it off ;)

-Ian

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would be interested, but my car wont be here until end of April time, and so I don't think I'll have time to prep. and practice.

I believe folks won't be considered for entry if they can't provide a good timeslip from a recognized drag strip. That's the way it's worked for previous TOTB events anyway.

Oh FFS are you telling me Chris's email had typo'd the date?! Gah. Didn't think to question him, oh well, bonus, we get an extra 27 days :D

Apologies for the misleading info.

-Ian

I edited your first post to change the date on it. The first email he sent out had the right date, the second one had a 3th July in the subject which is where the mistake must have come from.

JB

just a reminder that we will need to see proven 1/4 mile times. We are happy to take proven 1/4 mile times from last year in to account as well so I think Envy might squeeze in to the runners list :) As in previous years I would assume CRD will be running as a mkivsupra.net car.

JB

1. Ian C

2. Terry S

3. Secondjump

4. Kevin Huntley

5. David Price

6. Gregsupra4

7. James ( My old T88 Supra am comfident it will pull a good time, he is going to test it first)

8.Richie S

:) count me in if my time is up to scratch