The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Curiousity

Guru

Ok Friday's are always boring but I was talking to a mate and thought of something I don't know the answer to.....

How much does it cost to do the FULL job of converting a standard twin to a big single cost?

I am not gonna do it or anything but I only ever see prices of the kit and no fitting or nothing lol :search:

A quick look around the Vortex site shows an entry level single kit for £2700, down pipe and mid pipe is £800 (I assume you'd need a £500 catback too).

Fitting is £700 at Phoenix. HKS do a FMIC for £800, or you could use a CW smic for £500 (I think). I should think you'd need an uprated fuel pump and larger injectors- what's that, best part of £450???

Miami GT sell a full e-manage kit for £795 and Pheonix map these for £300

You've got to be looking at the thick end of £6000, not including brakes and suspension surely?

Awaits to be corrected....

Guest Flat4_ire
Depends on if you want to go standalone ECU etc too. Mine's gonna be about double what Rosie said but that's starting from stock pretty much (i needed intercooler, cams, gauges etc)

if you already have full system with decats and a good fmic then that saves you good money too, id say 4k would get you a t61 all fitted and gigged up ;) with over 500 RWHP