The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone else want a Trust 6speed gearknob?

lockys96

Many on yahoo auctions,

TOYOTA JZA80

6M/T exclusive use M12

P1.25 \4,200

Chrome plating finish

Examples of colours.

TYPE-CR 14510516 Lead-lead

TYPE-CW 14510517 Pearl white

TYPE-CB 14510515 Blue

http://bag11pr000.auc.bbt.yahoo.co.jp/users/7/4/3/3/shoperfo-imgbatch_1139706697/400x147-2005070300002-2.jpg

But with 6speed

Im hoping Jurgen, or someone picks this thread up as he seems to purchase many things from yahoo autions japan.

price would be around £30.

Just a Idea, lads

ARC Titanium gear knobs also available, but probably very expensive knowing ARC.

Those are nice. Would be good to get a quote for the ARC & the Trust to compare.

Also - the ARC ones .. is it just a bare metal gear knob or are the gears labled ?

And yes, I can find the gears fine .. :smartass: :) - just think the ARC's would look better if the gears were labled.

Guest Flat4_ire
Those are nice. Would be good to get a quote for the ARC & the Trust to compare.

Also - the ARC ones .. is it just a bare metal gear knob or are the gears labled ?

And yes, I can find the gears fine .. :smartass: :) - just think the ARC's would look better if the gears were labled.

arc titanium, its gonna be pricey! the greddy one will do ;)

Guest Flat4_ire
Yeah I know. But I can hope that Nic has a lapse of concentration and forgets to put the right price in.

well il take somethin that aint standard!! lol, cos im not liking the one i gots at all!