The mkiv Supra Owners Club

perth meet 19'th feb

nige

hi guys ,just like to thank evryone who came along to perth,weather wasn't to good but the sight of all the supras was awsome,i think we surprised quite a few of the locals a sight i'am sure they are still talking about,sorry for taking everybody along that dirty road to aberfelday after getting the cars all washed but hey if it had been dry what a hoot that would have been:) my good lady wife Maria really enjoyed herself and was facinated if not surprised that all you guys love and are as pssionate about your supras as i'am,once again thanks for a great day and a memorable sight and i'am really looking forward to the next meet,cheers guys/gals,Nige.

Yeah, we had a fair few heads turning...

The drive to Aberfelday was superb idea:thumbs: I even enjoyed the "long" tripp to get some grub:D

Didn't mind the dirty road, but I did start cursing you as my washer fluids starting getting very low...!

Looking forward to the next one - and hopefully some better weather!

Jamie

yep, thoroughly enjoyed it but would have been better if i'd had some decent tyres on (this month defo)....apologies to you Jamie for having to watch my back end slide about all over the place on the way back to Perth!

just had my decat done yesterday and would have loved to have had it in for going through perth...maybe next time though!

have attached a pic but have a few more if you fancy hosting them for me Jamie?

cheers guys

Ian

Perth_19.02.06 011.jpg

I enjoyed Perth as well, good to see I am not the only "mature" guy that loves his Supra.

Special thanks to Ian, not only for getting me there and back, but for the experience of the low speed slides .... lol

New eyes scheduled for 7th March so will have my Supra next time