The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Barry Boys slating another Supra

Dash Rendar

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wing looks like something JUN would put on the back of their cars to hold them down at 200mph, but on a car with 1000odd brake it seems perfectly natural, on this, which im guessing might be the 3.0litre auto...doesn't really..

hmmmm, me thinks he's a little misinformed there. he appears to be of the opinion that a 3l auto is not a capable vehicle. I would love to see his face if he came up against CJ/Gamers 3l auto. :D

have to admit that I'm not overly keen on the spoiler, or the mirrors, but the bonnet and the colour scheme work really well, and the "veilside look-a-like kit" (chances are it's a Veilside kit).

Mike

Must say I'm not liking that Supra at all, nasty spoiler, nasty front bumper, stupid mirrors. Correct those and it would be a nice enough car.

Its not worth reading too much into the BB members comments, you could post pretty much any car ever produced and at some point someone would claim it was a chaved up POS.

ive found the best thing to do is ignore them chav twats all they can do is slane and sleg peoples cars:diablo: they got a few pictures of cars over here in ireland and they slaned them and truthfully the cars were supperb the best thing to do is ignore them let them drive there wee gay novas and 1.1 push rod fiestas with the halfrauds vouchers they got for christmas as they cant afford decent cars:spank: