The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southern Meet 12/3/06

steve-o

hi guys. ultimate japanese are organising a jap car meet in march at the rownams services just off the M27.phil (one of the administrators) has contacted a load of mags and should hopefully get some there.

we might all be heading back to my garage in fareham after for a BBQ and music etc.

heres the link.

http://www.ultimatejapcars.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=13896

you might need to register but you can direct questions at me if you like (about the meet, not random questions :p )

steve

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crazy A 64

Hey guys

I was gonna try and pop down a bit later. I'm new to the club so it'd be cool to try and meet some of you. I don't have my Supe yet (teri's doing very well with the import for me ;) ) but was gonna come down in a friends Civic coupe.

Hopefully see you there!

Some nice cars down there today! Shame it was so bloody cold!

For anyone who wondered what I was doing when I left - I...errr...kind of wheelspun for about 100m coming out of the car park when I left! I was wondering why it wasn't boosting then realised I was snaking all over the road so kind of eased up!

Had a good little run back with Steve & John etc, shame the roads were so busy. Then again, it's probably a good thing they weren't completely clear!

Need to see the video guys! :)

why, did you video it. yes, you could have easily stacked it, lol

funnier was the 200sx leaving, that was sideways

There 'may' have been a video recorder in action on the way back! Not from leaving the car park though, think it was on the motorway (not mine)

Would have been a right laugh if I had stacked it! :) (for everyone but me!) I wasn't quite going sideways, but I very nearly was!

Hi guys.Thanks for coming yesterday.was a good turnout.

Elliott, the footage was wicked.got a great shot of us on the J11 roundabout :innocent:

Ill edit some of it together and try to find someone to host it so you can all have a look.

cheers

steve