The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Official weight of MY Supra.

Ray

oh no not 19's, you wont be able to drive in them, your teeth would propably buckle as they would keep clashing because of the unbarably harsh ride, i bet your wheels rub against arches so violently that the car vibrates, you'll be best off with 14's or personally i'd go for 14.5" as a comprimise between looks and performance. :D

oh no not 19's, you wont be able to drive in them, your teeth would propably buckle as they would keep clashing because of the unbarably harsh ride, i bet your wheels rub against arches so violently that the car vibrates, you'll be best off with 14's or personally i'd go for 14.5" as a comprimise between looks and performance. :D

LMAO.... I cant drive around corners too, i stick to motorways only. :D

well done that man, i constantly hear people (alledgedly in the know) on the forum rattling on about "keep the stock wheels if you want it to handle" when i had 16"s on the car it wallowed and bounced round corners like a prostitutes mattress the tyre roll was so bad, with 18's the car is planted and tyre roll is just a bad memory, touring cars must "handle" like a bag of shit on them low profiles they'd lapp miles faster on 50 profile tyres:D

What kind of mods please :)

Weight reduction mods: removed rear seats, replaced front seats with Sparco carbon fiber, removed tool kit and spear, panneled out rear and relocated gell battery to boot + wsher tank, light weight trial bonnet, alloy KAD 6 pot brakes. Single turbo coversion with virtual works manifold, removed any parts no longer required: exhaust bits, tow eyes, air bags seat belt reals, replaced with full harness belts.

Weight reduction mods: removed rear seats, replaced front seats with Sparco carbon fiber, removed tool kit and spear, panneled out rear and relocated gell battery to boot + wsher tank, light weight trial bonnet, alloy KAD 6 pot brakes. Single turbo coversion with virtual works manifold, removed any parts no longer required: exhaust bits, tow eyes, air bags seat belt reals, replaced with full harness belts.

wheres your commitment man, you need plastic windows, fibreglass tailgate with plastic windows, carbon fibre body panels, remove the aircon. :) Its good to see how much weight can be removed from a car without making it undrivable.

JB

wheres your commitment man, you need plastic windows, fibreglass tailgate with plastic windows, carbon fibre body panels, remove the aircon. :) Its good to see how much weight can be removed from a car without making it undrivable.

JB

We did think about all of that but decided to create a fast road/race car not an all out race car. We will at some point make a carbon tail gate and may also make some carbon doors, if we do the doors we would make them to take std windows and motors, we don't want to strip the car out we are trying to take a fine line between performance and usability.