The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pics of my new wheels

jamesmark

hi guys and gals

finally got PROPER wheels on my baby, i used to have 19" 235 35 ALL ROUND, and erm i have a TT so the handling was shit and i could not put the power down even in the wet...........thank you ex owner for choosing shit wheels

anyway i have a new set of chrome 18" wheels 265/35 on the rears and 235/40 on the fronts, and have also purchased gaz walkers standard 17" wheels as well from this thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=59256 so have 2 sets, so finally i can sample the power of the soop

and her is my new wheels fitted...........

supra 004.jpg

supra 005.jpg

Had any runs with that boxter next door? :)

its a basic 911 carrera, but i have had a run in with the owner, fitting the wheels i reversed down the back of the house to use the security light as it was at night and he came out saying "i hope your not going to be parking that there thats my place" now there is a few things wrong

1) he is a dick

2) dont dare try and tell a scottish guy what to do, as it dont get a very good response

3) he is council and on his last legs anyway

4) he is a dick

i went mental absolutely mental the sky was blue, if he had asked me nicely i would not have had a problem, and maybe used his comence sense when i was fitting new wheels that i was just using the security light

this is how much coman sense he has,

he has taken out a 25k loan and traded in a 928gt to get it and they are in the shit with council arrears as its his partners council house and he has never claimed to be there and she has been claiming sick but got found out and is now due thousands on back rent