The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You Want These Rims

lockys96

Looks like it Col.

12J*18 offset -33 PCD 114.3 with kuhmo ku15(kuhmo's high performace sports tyres) 295*35*18

10J*18 offset -20 PCD 114.3 with kuhmo ku15(kuhmo's high performace sports tyres) 265*35*18

You'd have to be mental to try and stick them on your Supra with that offset. [edit] - Gaz beat me.

they are designed to fit widebody cars. was looking in to them but i have clearance issues on the fronts as they will stick out further by 2mm from my fenders.

If the Veilside arches were used, would they fit with them or would even wider arches be required?

nice wheels ;) I'd be interested in wider fronts but I think they would stick out beyond the frong wing at 10J, as has been mentioned, don't really want to add a body kit right now just to cover up wide wheels! They are going cheap though, someone will get a bargain.

nice wheels ;) I'd be interested in wider fronts but I think they would stick out beyond the frong wing at 10J, as has been mentioned, don't really want to add a body kit right now just to cover up wide wheels! They are going cheap though, someone will get a bargain.

Where have you seen the price?

Where have you seen the price?

Ooops my mistake, I was going by this:

Work wheels with new tryes. tyres are worth at least 650. surely these will go for 1k

and assuming they were at 650 currently but they are at 99p currently lol. Will be interesting to see what they go for, maybe they won't be a bargain after all...

These are the same rims as posted.

You really do need a wide ass kit for these, like the top secert or custom steel arches which I will be doing in the future if I dont get these sold!

I do want to keep them but more important things have came up so could do with the money, also my car has been in the bodyshop twice in a year for paint so I'am a little sick of bodyshops at the moment!

They are bloody nice when they are on the car though!:D

I have them up for wheels and tyres but if anyone is interested on just the wheels them I might sell the wheels off seperately.